BuddyBall - Join the Discord! discord.gg/RkkjZntTrv
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Weekly play test events every Saturday at 17:00 CEST!
Join the BuddyBall Discord! https://discord.gg/RkkjZntTrv
This is BuddyBall! A game made using the Fusion SDK as a submission to the Multiplayer Game Jam. This game is made to reconnect people who have drifted apart in the busy divided world we live in nowadays. Everyone has their differences, but one thing we all have in common is our childhood memories of playing a simple ball game with our buddies. Reconnect with your real life buddies in this game of BuddyBall!
This game is easy to jump in, hard to master. Just like any ordinary soccer game. A combination of gameplay mechanics make it possible to jump in and have a blast very easily. Or you can practice for hours and hours to combine all the mechanics so you can outplay all your opponents!
Keybindings/controls can be found and changed in the settings menu!
- Fast pased real time multiplayer using the Photon Fusion SDK.
- Option to pre-fill the session with AI trained using ML-agents (they don't really understand the game yet, need a bit more time to train).
- Complex ball physics with air drag and realistic magnus effect (ball spins).
- Advanced movement mechanics.
- Self hosting multiplayer, with fully functional host migration.
- Up to 10 players in a match (although untested for stability at this point).
- Controls rebinding,
- Support to vote-kick a player from the match (when more than 2 players are in a session).
- Support for in-game chat.
- Just me :)
- niek#7569 on Discord
Click download now to get access to the following files: